No, I have not. However, there was quite a thread going on the Deer and Deer Hunting Forum about this topic a number of years ago. There was a fellow on there who'd picked up a bug in the jungle in Nam and was asking for advice on how to accomplish the task. Yikes! That was a ride.

While I have not performed this feat, I did want to mention that one of the surest ways I've had for seeing deer over the years is dropping a deuce in the woods. It's happened more times than I can enumerate. I have previously speculated on this august forum that I believe they are curious about how we do it-- kind of like your 3-yr-old following you into the bathroom.

While we are on the subject, I wanted to relate an embarrassing experience. I was bow hunting in one of my stands years ago, and started to get the call. I have an outhouse built on the back of the property for this very eventuality. It sits at the back of the family campground and near this stand location. I was fond of making a mid-morning visit in those days.

The problem was that it was such a promising morning, I waited a few minutes too long. All of a sudden, I realized things were not going to go as planned. I hurriedly got my gear down from the stand, descended the ladder, and attempted to climb up the hill towards the outhouse. A few steps brought me to the realization that I was well past that eventuality.

I won't bore you with the details, but it ended up with me having to call back to the house and have KYHillChick bring a couple bath towels and some garbage bags out to the stand. Befrore y'all ask, no I did not stop for pictures.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer