Originally Posted by gulo
Originally Posted by irfubar
Culo

"Gulo" actually. (Take a look.)

For the record, i'm a social democrat at heart. Although last time i voted i voted as far right as i could go, mind you. I liked the candidate's stance on immigration - close the borders to all comers, there's more than enough of us here already. Which is true. You want freedom? The quality of democracy is inversely proportional to the density of people on the land. Anyways, this next time out, i'll probably go back to center. If i can find it buried somewhere under all the fanaticism, Left and Right, that has become the norm.

In my opinion, you folks on here need to wake up to the fact that it's a big world out there. Don't be so frightened of the fact.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is "a troll." Or a communist. Chances are they are just your neighbor who has a different take on things.

In the meantime, i have been a hunter and gun enthusiast since childhood. I think our leader here - Trudeau - was a wokester disaster in his first term and i think he's doing an admirable job in his second, i would vote for him now. In the meantime, i enjoy watching Ted Nugent interviews, like the one on Joe Rogan for instance. I am not completely on board with him, but i am mostly on board with him. He impresses me.

Etc etc.

So you see? Life is not so simple as we might wish it was. But that indeed is life. 85% of it happens in the grey zone, and won't be put in some handy box.

I think if you look back at the character of your content here, you'll acknowledge that you didn't much appear interested in thoughtful exchange of opposing ideas. I'll engage politely with the Gulo that posted the above any day of the week. The hit and run, sniping, skit spreading kind of posts that litter your record aren't going to be met with patience and politeness, but rather with due vehemence.