Sitka, I totally agree with you that Murphy was an absolute, know it all TOOL.

I don't know how a Fairbanks townie, gubmint worker could hold himself in such high esteem. Auto pilot gubmint salaries spent on wildcatting and shootimg equipment garnishes zero respect from me.

The idiot would call somebody a derogatory, belittling name. Once he received a reaction, he would edit his post to make himself look like a good guy, he would then leave up their reactions and kick them off the forum.

I called him out on that bllsht and he kicked me off as well. A bunch of forum members complained and my account was restored.

He moved away from Alaska years ago, claimed Alaska is "too expensive". What a douche nozzle!

There were other do nothing blowhards as well, like moderator "lujon" Another do-nothing townie who probably never left Wasilla.

There were some good guys too, Like stid and AK_lanche. Really hard hunters a nice fellas.

When Strahan kicked off practically anyone with a personality or experience, Those moderators left the forum as well.

I usually posted in the canoe forum, but stopped paying to advertise my boats when the forum went practically dead.

I saw you posting on there. You were an as$ hole, and I liked you! You have alot of experience and an actual personality.
Those three attributes were probably why you were banned. Strahan likes bland sheeple.

With that said, there is no originality left over there. Just 6.5 creedmoor, Sitka gear wearing city slickers and urbanites who make pretend they're country.

Building canoes, running wild rivers with my craft, building freight sleds, training malamutes and chasing caribou by dog team: I have zero in common with what's left of that forum.

Last edited by mainer_in_ak; 01/07/21.