Well I have been a member there for less than a year. I posted a list of Senators and representatives that voted against the objection in two posts. I posted the video of the girls shooting and another of the Black BLM guy that said he videoed the Ashli Babbit shooting. Some leader of two big leftist groups. This in the "Bear" pit. So I get on the site and I am banned from posting until the 20th of January. I have to say there were three guys, heavy on the insults posting on them. Not one of them commented on the information they just talked schitt. I never one time used profanity though I did reply that I felt a couple of them were somewhat low IQ but never said anything near like their comments. I was going to repost the new gun laws link there but I guess they are waiting to see if Biden is inaugurated to talk much about it. Reason for temporary banning? Posting only political posts. Unbelievably another site limiting free speech! You would think at this time in history talking about what is going on and has happened would almost be the most watched topics.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]