I need someone who is really knowledgeable to guide me along here.

Years ago I inherited a Winchester Model 1894 Saddle Ring Carbine in .25-35. This rifle was made in 1908, as far as I can tell from the serial # which is 4592xx. It is in only fair shape and some might say poor. The blue on the mag tube and barrel retain about 80% of the bluing. The receiver, barrrel band, lever and butt plate are grey. There are numerous little dings on the receiver and buttplate. The bore is very dark with rifling visible. The saddle ring is still present. The 3-notch rear sight is still present as is the bead front sight. The stocks have been given a coat of varnish , probably with a brush. I have fired this rifle a little in the past, it is fully functional as far as I can tell. This rifle came from from an old ranch in the vicinity of Janesville, CA with much time being spent in the Black Rock Desert.

Making out my will and wondering if I should leave it to a museum or go ahead and sell it. Have no clue what someone might pay for it, I trolled around on GunBroker a little and could not come up with much.

All help will be appreciated, reply here or by PM.

Thanks. Jerry

[Linked Image]