I like my 2015 Ram 3/4 ton with the 6.4 hemi. But the washboard gravel roads around here that I'm on for hunting, camping, and scouting are absolutely killing me. Airing down the tires and 4wdHi helps a bit, but not much. I was thinking about putting money into new tuned shocks, maybe some spring work, and it's time for new tires anyway. I'm pulling my camper (bumper pull) or enclosed ATV trailer about half the time, so I was thinking air springs for that. But, I'm no gear head by any stretch, so I'd just be going to a local shop, explaining my problem, and hoping for the best. I don't really want to get rid of it for a split front end GM. But if the work above turns into a giant bill, that might make more sense.

I traded my diesel out for this one and am glad I did, I definitely don't tow enough to justify that. My Cooper tires have not held up well, I've got about 25k on them and they're all crumbly, with your bare fingers you can pick a 1/2 inch square cube off any of the four of them. They're not wearing with respect to tread depth so the local shop was no help with warranty options.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by superdave; 01/09/21.