Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
41-year-old Pediatric Assistant dies 2 days after COVID vaccine
Report:

"Health authorities in Portugal today are described as “on the alert” following the so far unexplained death of a 41-year-old pediatric operational assistant two days after she received her first dose of the Covid vaccine. …

The woman was one of 538 health professionals at Porto’s IPO cancer hospital who received their first jabs of the BioNTech/ Pfizer vaccine last Wednesday.

Natasha Donn, “Death of pediatric assistant two days after receiving Covid vaccine puts Portuguese health authorities ‘on alert’”, Portugal Resident "(January 3, 2021). Retrieved January 1, 2021, from https://www.portugalresident.com/de...-portuguese-health-authorities-on-alert/

Note the bias — calling the death “unexplained” when it is pretty obvious the death is due to the vaccine.

How is it " obvious" the vaccine killed her? Be specific.

If you give millions of people something in a short period of time, some of them will die in a relatively short period of time after getting it.

Correlation isn't causation.

Heck, I'm not getting it. Not because I'm worried it will kill me (it won't) but because we have no fugging clue what long term issues may arise.

But, again, please describe specifically the physiological mechanism this vaccine used to kill someone. Be specific.