That's not a bad deal. Those are great guns. I picked up mine here on the Classifieds a few years ago, seems it was $850 or so. I had it chopped and fluted, NECG irons installed. I re-bedded the Tupperware with Steel Bed. I sorta like this stock, the way it feels and fits. And I don't worry about scratching it.

I probably have $1,200 in it by now, would take a good bit more than that for me to turn it loose. They really shoot, very accurate guns.

I've posted this one a number of times. Just wanted to give an idea what 21" looks like, It sure does handle better than the OEM 24" heavy barrel.

1.5-6x42 Zeiss Victory worth more than the gun, but you can't shoot what you can't see. I've had the comment from an Africa hunter, what a good rig this would be for Leopards. .375 H&H classic round, Victory scope legendary for low light clarity and definition. I think that's probably right, although I have no plans to hunt Leopards. I need to kill a few WT's with this one. There always seems to be a project or two ahead of that idea. But, who knows, maybe one of these days

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]