A friend that is typically level-headed just sent this to me. Apparently this is making the rounds on Facebook but I don’t open that app any more. I honestly don’t know what to say. People have gone full retard. This is getting as bad as the lefties that convinced themselves that Trump was going to start a nuclear war his first day in office. People are delusional.

A peaceful transition follows. Trump will NOT be appointed the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021. Trump will be appointed the 19th president of the United States on March 4
Let me explain,
You think you live in a nation called the United States. This nation did not exist before 1871 when the country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation owned by the City of London (whenever you see an American flag with gold fringes and gold peaks attached it represents the corporation NOT the country ).
This is why money never gets enough, always having financial difficulties.
That's why it seems that the law is always directed against the ordinary citizen while the elites can practically get away with murder without ever paying or even worse.
If Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Pence, etc They will be arrested for their crimes before January 20, there will be no one to assume the presidency of the United States. Since Trump was not certified as a winner by congress on January 6, he will not be able to remain in office.
If on January 20, there will be no president, the corporation called 'United States of America' will dissolve.
The army will be the defendant of the nation during these transitions.
People will be shown irrefutable evidence that the elections were rigged by foreign entities and that Trump won with a huge score.
Trump then will assume the Presidency as the 19th President of the United States (the last president elected was Ulyse S. The Great) before America becomes a Corporation.
The ultimate goal was to destroy the corporation established in 1871 and to restore America to the American people as a democratic republic as it was always meant to be.
The next month will be chaotic, make sure you have enough water and food, defend yourself as much as you can, stay home longer.
Respect the military's directions, they made an oath to the nation, not to the corporation established in 1871.
Be vigilant, pray, the country will return to you!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

------------------------
John