Originally Posted by jorgeI
The lights are going out all over Europe and we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime... British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey on the eve of WWI.

Substitute "Europe" for "US" and "Sir Edward Grey" for Jorge. Birdie's assessment is a good one . The "entitlement syndrome" has all but replaced "the American Dream" and they are out producing us big time (in Texas it's about 9:1) and like Stalin said, it's not the people who vote that count but rather the ones who count the votes.

Those 20 million illegals here will no find a "path to citizenship" and no matter how successful they become, they will overwhelmingly vote democrat (voting is a moot point now anyway). They own the educational process and it's working. Don't think so? the Cuban American vote used to be as solid for Rs as the black vote IS for democrats (somewhere north of 90%), it's now down in the high 60s and why? because two (almost three) generations of Cuban-Americans have been indoctrinated by female democrats. i have three children, one is a nurse up in Rhode Island and the twins are here in Florida. I'm at 66% with them, the one in RI (also a female so there is that) bought full into the Floyd hoax for example...My dear friend Hatari made some great points . I "get" the intellectual stimulation angle and his thesis would be spot on had this been 1986 and not 2021...i hope I'm wrong,but I'm sticking with my Edward Grey comparison...

I never knew you had kids.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house