I have 2 of the Browning Ti rifles, one in 243 and one in 300 WSM. They both had stock issues and Browning quickly took care of both of them. They want the complete rifle back so that they can bed the action to it.

I also bought a camo finished Cynergy shotgun that was slightly used. Fired it twice and stuck it in the safe. A few years later I took it out and noticed that the stock was tacky. Off to Browning it went. They wanted the whole shotgun because it is fully camoed and they wanted to make sure the furniture matched the action and barrel.

I received a call from Browning a couple weeks later. They stated that they were not satisfied with the match on the camo pattern and wanted to know if it was ok if they sent me a brand new shotgun.....

My mama raised a fool but it was my brother and I now have a new Cynergy in the camo pattern of my choice.

Kudos to Browning!

BTY, the 243 is in new condition, has had 11 rounds fired through it, and has never been hunted. I would consider selling or trading it. I only use the 300 WSM.

..."I will not tip toe through life, to meet death safely."