Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Bushwacker
We have sold a ton of them and only one has come back. Its not a replacement for the quality of the single six, but a much better option then the Heritage rough riders, hawes, uberti stallions etc. Accuracy has been commensurate with a gun of this cost, probably better. Hope this helps. Ryan

That's good to know.

I wouldn't touch a Rough Rider, nor a Uberti Stallion. I've seen 5-6 of them fail, some after just a few hundred rounds. The hammer cam got rounded and deformed on every one of them, from cheap metal/cheap manufacturing processes.

If the Wrangler came with a .22 Mag cylinder I'd seriously consider picking one up but I just don't feel like relying on a .22 LR for trapping right now with the idiot panic buyers.

If you feel like you need a 22 Mag Cylinder just go ahead and get a Single Six. Plus you have 3-4 choices of barrel lengths and adjustable sights. The Wrangler is about 1/3 the price of a single six or several other 22 revolvers (maybe less) and maybe 1/5 the price of a S&W. I certainly don't consider it apples to apples comparing it to higher end guns. It's just not meant to be. It's for the people who can't afford these other guns, or have a few kids that just want something to shoot. Don't over think this. Don't bother comparing . Get what you think you need.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain