Originally Posted by JCR
From what I have seen personally and with the relatively few people that I have talked to, this Coivid-19 pandemic has not seemed worse than other flu seasons. Many that tested positive had no symptoms, and the people that did, their symptoms were typical of the flu. Nobody that I know has died.

I was surprised when I read the article, then posted. I should not have. I deleted the link.

Your exposure is limited.

I have never known in my 64 years anyone hospitalized for the flu.

First, I will state Covid is NO threat to National Security and response across the nation has done more damage to the nation than benefit, and has been done for political gain.

But Covid is not "just the flu" let alone just a cold in many cases. I know personally three who have been hospitalized for Covid in the last six months. This is three out of sixty six in our workplace. Two more stayed at home with O2 sat numbers as low as 80% for several days when they really should have been in the hospital.

And lastly one 64 year old acquaintance, best friend to my sister in law, was buried last week. He went to the hospital with Covid and died. I never knew anybody before who died from the flu.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.