Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Just for some of the trolls that are using this to their own ends...I am not putting Q folks down. I don't believe that way and never have. I hope I am wrong. Very much so. I think this alternative scenario is worth considering. That's all.

From what I've seen around here, Ethan, a lot of guys don't have the kind of grasp on reality to be putting down others' perspectives. It's important to remember who your audience is. I happen to agree with you. I am skeptical as all hell, but I'd LIKE to believe that there is a possibility that Trump hasn't just been a dupe, thus making those of us who have supported him dupes.
Very much so. I am glad to see some activity on this thread as most of us have not wanted to be negative, but I haven't seen this laid out...so I did. The "troll" comment certainly wasn't directed at you. It's to be expected that the usual suspects will twist words and use stuff to their own ends. Divide and conquer. We're to the point that some things need be discussed though.