Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm fairly certain that the "flu" I had from December 24, 2019, through the end of that month, was COVID19, even though it wasn't identified as being in the US at that point. I'd never had a flu quite like it, and its effects lasted about a month. I'd sure like to take a test for antibodies to verify this.

My wife and I were both sick with some viral ailment from the middle of February to the middle of March...we both became ill on the same day and were both basically fine at the same time. 4 weeks. We never went to see a doctor. I've never been sick like that, but I have been muck sicker with influenza. I've had the real influenza 3 times in my life. Felt like i'd have to die to feel better for 2 weeks each time. I'm certain we had COVID. I'm certain we both have the antibodies. I didn't wear a mask then and I don't, and won't, wear one now. I'm done with this SCAMdemic.

Some places around here you can't go into without a mask. They are very assertive about it if you enter without one. Went into a police supply/gun store the other day without one, and two of the clerks practically charged at me as I entered, demanding that I not come in without a mask. I went back to my car and got one.