Accuracy of ANY .22 Mag is gonna be "iffy". No one makes match ammo for them, the .22 Mag is made for killing, not match shooting. Now and then a really good shooting WMR shows up, but most of them are field guns. It's not the gun's fault, but the poor quality of the ammo, which isn't made for putting small groups into paper, but killing things.

Anschutz makes wonderful WMR rifles, but none of them are made for shooting benchrest, because the ammo won't do it. My two CZs shoot "pretty well" (3/4" at 50 yards) but they won't hold a candle to a good .22LR. Sometimes they'll do a bit better, but it's rare. Hoping a pumpgun will equal a good boltgun is probably asking too much, as well.

That being said, if I wanted a pump gun, I'd try to save enough to buy a Winchester 61 or the Browning BPR. I went another route and bought a CZ 512 auto, which is "pretty good". We've got an old 61 in the family, that my stepmother's father used out in Kansas and he killed a LOT of bobcats with it back in the day. It's a neat old gun.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.