Originally Posted by renegade50
A woman who looked like a 60 yr old medicated america Barbara Striestand or however the fugg you spell her name.
Kinda a mixture of cyndi Lauper clothes and Yentl outfit from as much as I could tell from the overall breathing fashion disaster she was...

Dumb LGS guy " can I help you maam"

Barbara/ cyndi nitwits r us woman says:

"I have never had a gun or shot a gun before"
" I am looking for one that will knock someone down, but not kill them".

JFC..........

A dude was standing about 5 ft away.
Heard it all too.

I just kinda look at him and we both just roll our eyes.....

Leaving store...
Barbara/ cyndi
Struggling on various pistols trying to work slides.
LGS guy dosent seem to be able to teach her counter opposing force with quick momentum properly with hand and arm strength to rack a slide.
If someone would have shown miss I wanta just knock em down and not kill em.
How to use hand and arm ergo,s and momentum with a little bit of strenght .
She probably coulda racked just about any slide on most pistols...

Some people shouldnt have guns.....
Some people shouldnt be allowed to show others how to rack a slide on a pistol either.

I felt like I was doing the nation a favor by overcoming my teach, coach, and mentor tendencies I have on the way out.
By resisting wanting to take 2 mins and show Barbara/ cyndi how to rack a pistol using ergo,s.

And make LGS guy look like he had a cock sticking outta his forehead.

Find it hard resisting wanting to help people and embarass others at times.
Been a issue my entire life......

I went and got 3 cheeseburgers at McDonald's instead.
Gunga Galunga........

I feel you pain. I worked at a Walmart in the Sporting goods department for 2 1/2 years. They seemed to gravitate to Walmart. I sold a bunch of Mossberg youth 20 gauges to those types. Thank God we did not have hand guns.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.