Originally Posted by johnw
Benchmade Barrage

[Linked Image from images.knifecenter.com]

A tad big for most jeans pockets, but I wear carpenters or bibs and carry this in the ruler pocket. Bought it at Presley's Outdoors in Bartonville, Illinois in April of 2010 while I was working an outage at Powerton Station in Pekin.

As near to perfection in a folding knife as I have found. Mine has been used hard, put up wet, and still looks pretty much like new. The 154CM blade is harder than Chinese arithmetic, and requires some effort to sharpen. But, OTOH, I have few knives that hold an edge as well either. I cut anything and everything with it and sharpen it yearly, or so.
When I first bought this blade I thought the grips looked maybe a bit uncomfortable. I was wrong. Within a day of acquiring this knife it had become a part of me. As natural and easy to use as can be without being attached by blood and bone.

If you must have something smaller they make it in a Mini-Barrage. I have no experience with this model, but it looks sized to actually fit a pants pocket.

I have both the Full Size and the Mini Barrage. Have carried them for many years.....great knives!

Also carry the Boker Kwaiken Aoutmatic.....sharp blade!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~