If you still smell the ether or it doesn't smell odd, and isn't clumped together it is probably still good.

Years ago we had a storage area at work where the owner's deceased father had kept some reloading stuff. This environment was not controlled. There were jugs of smokeless powder that had been out there since Lincoln was a private, evidently...the production manager decided the area needed to be cleaned out and a good deal of the grunt labor was done by a certain individual who is as sharp as a bag of marbles. He came in asking me what to do with all this "black powder" so I told him I'd take a look. All of it was spoiled, most of it clumped together like concrete. I dumped what was loose in the grass, and buried the clumpy stuff in shallow holes. A while later Mr. Marbles wanted to know what I'd done with the clumpy powder, and I told him I'd buried it. With a look of panic on his face, he asked "where?" Just for fun I told him I couldn't remember. I'm sure he regarded the entire area as a minefield from that day forward. That gives me a reason to smile to this day.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.