Originally Posted by longarm
Thank you Ribka!

I took her out this morning for what turned out to be a peak goose experience. She was absolutely on fire this morning, just perfect. I was so impressed. A buddy and I filled our two-man limit of Canada geese by 10:30. Six small Cackling and two larger Lessers.
We were right on the X. At one point there were 2000 - 4000 geese on the grass in front of us, the sky just seemed filled with them pouring in. Jules sat perfectly still, never made a sound.
Her best retrieved today was after a wounded Lesser. It was flying horizontally about 3 ft off the ground. Jules was in full speed pursuit behind it. At about 250 yards out she jumped into the air and grabbed it by the ass! Boom!
Asleep in her bed now, one more day of antibiotics to wrap up the salmon poisoning treatment.

I'm a very, very grateful fella today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]350z wallpaper

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

How awesome is that!? Glad so see your girl on the mend and doing what she loves. Had to treat a dog of mine for SP as well. She chewed the head off a steelhead I caught. Took her to the vet immediately and got her on antibiotics, she recovered none the worse for wear.