Ive got USA Burris scopes and one of their so called tactical versions in 3x15 with34mm tube. I recently picked up a Sightron 2.5-10x32 STAC series with 30 mm tube. I can say that the newer Burris and Sightron optics i have are made in Phillipines. In construction they look very, very similar. Optical quality looking thru them is pretty decent but ive yet to put the Sightron to use as i just recently aquired it.

Im both a reticle user and twirler and adjuster of target knobs so im good to go either way. The STAC Sightron can be adjustednon the knobs if wanted but they are capped and low profile. My particular specimen has MOA valued substensions in the BDC reticle explained in the insteuctions. This optic runs $299. I will build some data for it an use it on a 270 win.

If your a set it and forget it type of person theres also an offering from Primary Arms called the Orion with ballistic holds and even MIL indicators built into the reticle. Once you use it and verify the aiming points to a particular rifle and load its quite fast. Theres plenty of videos on it and it 4x14 power.