Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
Before I watch, do they mention the “vax” turning me into a walking 5-G antenna and some glow in the dark stuff named after the Devil?

Like all of Happy Camper’s videos on this subject?

Here you go slumlord.
This is the plan after what gates called his "final solution."
He started this company to make $ and control the world economies through his "Verification MARK.".
He calls it that because he probably wanted to pick a biblical term. Lol.

This is his patent and the details.
Nothing is certain as elon musk even has a version.
One thing I believe is that forced vaccines and other things like central banking, buying or selling or having a job will be implemented eventually. The quantum dot might be one of the technical vehicles to make it work.
The enzyme agent is Luciferase, that phosphoreses from its inserted location in the back of the hand, or elons in the forehead is likely fulfillment of Revelation 13:16-18 KJV....

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I think that there's some wisdom in understanding it coming together like this. What do you think?
Would you share this with your pastor? I'm curious what he thinks about this post. Include the patent link if you do.

https://patentscope2.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?

Anybody who's read the Bible from cover to cover and has the Spirit of God to help them understand knows that the RC Popes have been called Father in violation to God's Word, thus making themselves types of replacements for the true Jesus Christ.
Ie.
A. Forgiveness of sins
B. The foundation stone (Peter was the little rock).
C. Accepting worship
D. Calling themselves "The Holy Father (pope)"

Matthew 23:9 Jesus said,

"And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

I could go on for half a dozen more points, but this is enough. John said that there would be.many antichrists. Then in the book of Revelation there is one over ruling Antichrist with great power over all of the earth, not just one denomination.

You said, "So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?"

The Sunday worship being the mark belief comes from a pseudo christian religious cult. It isn't worth your time or mine to even go there. No christians ever taught that. It is far beyond what is clearly in the Bible.

This is the best place to start for further details that will lead to clear teaching on these end times.

https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

Yet, you brag about how "intelligent" you are... People who have to constantly talk about how intelligent, successful, rich or good looking they are, usually aren't.

Here it is for EVERYONE to see.
Where do I brag about being so intelligent???

Ask any true Bible believing Christian on this board if these aren't just a few basics they learned reading the Bible. They would likely tell you both the same. It has NOTHING to do with my IQ. It has to do with spending a little time with the Lord and His Word.
You would do well to listen to the link. That is for your highest blessing. I couldn't give you $10,000 and come close to that.