Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
LOL.....hell, I may buy another one, convert it to black powder, and shoot round balls out of it.

Since none of my ARs, regardless of chambering, accept AIC mags, then as long as it fits within AR mags, it’s fine in this rifle, since my loads will work in both and I’m not concerned with other rifle and mag combos for this purpose, just some commonality with what I’ve got on hand...,and doing it in a CZ 527.

DUMBfhuqk,

Nobody has mentioned "AIC mags",except you and you are talking out your ass about things that do NOT exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now there are in fact AICS(Accuracy International Chassis Systems) mags and I've probably more than a whole fhuqking bunch,despite their having never been mentioned or pictured here. I fhuqking clearly stated ASC(Ammunition Storage Components),mainly because they fhuqking exist and just "happen" to fit EVERY fhuqking MilSpec AR-15,while exceeding 527 COAL confines. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do Nothing DUMBfhuqks such as yourself,would do well by asking questions,rather than TRYING to give "answers",mainly because you are an AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for TRYING your hardest though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."