Originally Posted by bersh
Originally Posted by slumlord
I dont buy and sell chit on here, this is not my personal flea market

But from the whining, i gather the dude puts a rifle to sell and runs it on several forums and sell the same thing to 5 people

Or doesnt even own the rifle and too lazy to make an ad and co-opts the ad from somewhere else and “sells” to others again like up above

I might me way off

Or have the wrong scammer

Not quite. He'll overstate/misrepresent the condition of items; bitch about the condition of items he buys; post items in multiple spots, have folks thinking they're the buyer, yank the rug out when it sells to someone else he contacted letting them know he had another buyer to see if they'd up the price; misrepresent the reasoning for wanting to buy/sell (once had a WTB for a sick kid, someone either donated or sold him a rifle for basically nothing, turned around and sold it for a huge profit (profit went to him, not the sick kid), bragged later about it); lie about everything; pretend he's someone else; stir up crap in posts for no reason; take over-the-top-offense to anything he doesn't agree with; and just be an overall douchebag. He's had around 200 (could be more) identities on this forum alone as every time he gets outed, that profile gets booted, and another ends up appearing. There could be more, this is just going from memory. He has had just enough smooth transactions to cast doubt and have a few folks pipe up (like this thread). He responded to a wtb post I had years ago, sent me pics, wanted too much for the item, got pissy when I asked questions, and stopped responding to messages. This was after I realized it was him, but he had a scope I wanted so I was willing to try and work out a deal. Apparently for him, working out a deal means abiding by his terms and price or you can GFY. He did his best to derail a different WTB post I had after that for no reason whatsoever other than I think he was trying to get back at me for not buying the scope from him. Either way, he's a prick.

NAILED IT. Fosteology was/is our resident Root expert and slayer but unfortunately, he does not post much any longer...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”