You gotta take into account what features you'd want in a tractor. From what you listed it seems like a 4 cylinder with a continuously variable trans will probably be your best bet. The next question is whether you're looking for a new or a used machine. From my experiences, Deere generally offers the best comfort in operating the machine and for long work hours, which might justify a higher price to you. They also have this nifty multifunction-lever on their never AutoPowr (CVT) models which makes it really simple and comfortable to do loader stuff and the like, since you don't have to move your hand all the time. Then again, Deere has done some really shady stuff regarding customers repairing the own machines in recent years (this comes from a lifelong Deere fan). Case IH is a little simpler but at a lower price, it all depends on where your priorities are. The Kubota in this power range I find pretty interesting, as it has a 4 cylinder engine, but with 6,1l displacement which gives it an advantage over the other 4 cylinders while being shorter and less thirsty than the 6 cyl engines. Sadly the Kubota is only available with a powershift transmission with 4 groups which makes it less suited for loader stuff and other precision tasks and better for field work.

They don't make 'em like they used to

Don't tread on me

Nothing runs like a Deere