This is what I am reading:I will never vote again because it will not matter.
Well ,it will not matter if you sit down with your finger in your ass and don`t do anything.This is exactly what the Left wants you to think.That all is hopeless and just get used to it.All is not hopeless unless you make it that way.Folks need to plan on getting politically motivated and involved.Join any Pro Constitution Movement. Vett any one running for office right down to Dog catcher.You have to start at the bottom and work your way up.If you are not up to the task,then you have lost all bitching rights.You are part of the problem.Get rid of those in office that are worthless.In Wisconsin we have a Republican controlled Legislature.It did nothing to stop our Governors changing voting laws,which were illegal.It needs to be cleaned up.We need to find replacements for the lazy fuggers in office who are happy to sit on their hands and just talk chit.If we clean up our Government ,they will not be able to pull a fraudulent election again.I am thinking that Slo Joe is going to screw things up so bad,that it will be easy to get enough votes to regain the House and Senate.I had a neighbor who`s favorite saying was"Hard work aint easy",and yes this will be hard work.If you really don`t care what this Country is turning into,then by all means just sit there with your finger up your ass bitching.Huntz

Last edited by Huntz; 01/22/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience