Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 445guy
I like to think that some of the other guys (demos) are not so fond of the stuff that has happened.. that maybe a thrid party would get people from both sides.,.not all of the record stting gun sales where to replicans I think we might have a better chance with a third party.,.,.It would scare demos half to death

I’ll ask again, how will the algorithms treat this New Third Party?

WGAF? I'll say again for about the hundredth time going back to when I first joined this board...what passes for a "leader" in this country is not somebody with original ideas or somebody who acts on those ideas but normally somebody who sniffs the air, tests the water and waits for the true leaders to get their heads cut off, then runs to the front of an already moving line and yells "follow me" about the time the action is over. Thus, why would anybody think a new party would be any different than the old ones when you'll have the same pogues running to the front and being "leaders"? RuPaul? Booger Eater? Gimme a break. Career politicos slightly less experienced than our "President".