MPat70, don't know how familiar you are with working with files or if your using a computer to access the forum. To post pictures pictures using the 'upload pictures function in the full editor they have to be under the maximum size allowed. You can reduce them in size using the paint program in windows, it's a guessing game to do so though. (hopefully someone will know a better way) Check the size of the original picture, have the folder it's in open in file explorer with the view set to details so you can see the size or right click on the image and left click on properties which shows the size. Open the file in paint and cut off any unneeded edges and save it under another name so you will still have the original, save a a .jpg or other format that does a lot of file size compression, then check the file size again. If it's still to large go back to paint and use the 'stretch- skew' function to reduce it size in X & Y by a %, this is just guess work and a pain in the rear, the file size will be reduced by a larger percentage than the picture size was, so it's a guessing game. I try to keep the pictures as close the the maximum size as possible to keep as much detail as possible. Reducing the picture to 60% to 70% can reduce the file size to 50% or smaller.

Larger pictures can be uploaded using the 'Image Gallery' under 'Miscellaneous Topics'.

Edited in - I have firing pins, I tried to PM you but got a message that your over your limit, they must not allow new members any PM's.... or you've been real busy chatting in private since you joined!

Last edited by GeneB; 01/22/21.

Gene