Hi Flintlock.- hoping you survived the trek. Thanks for the response. I use Collets for all my rifle unless loading for someone else. My goal was not to FL resize for this buddy but he hardly ever shoots so....no biggee after rethinking it. I have decided to just use the dies he gave me which are a Lyman FL and its seater. I will back off that FL as much as possible and call it a day. I bought my friend a box of PRVI ammo meantime which was 180 grain. I looked at his spent rounds and they are all 150 grain Norma factory ammo he said was very accurate. The only .313 bullets I see are those lead ones so I am going to .312 150's, probably Sierra's, because at the modest speeds they should be perfect.

For my hunting rifles I have consolidated to a single powder that is for the time being unobtainable. IMR4350 and it looks like 47 grains of that has proven itself for some folks. If not I will buy H4831sc and get rid of my one powder fits all measure of safety.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius