All this talk about "cops vs. us" is a little disturbing. I've been around cops my whole life. Dad just retired from the Metropolitan Police dept in D.C. And I don't remember once in the 18yrs I was around them that they held any prejudice against anyone without a reason. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure unfortunately it does. But all this Don't "militarize" the police is bologna. The cops are just implementing military type training because it is so effective. Criminals are just getting worse and worse. Cops need more freedom to do their jobs not less. And as for that "kill someone just because your boss said so", What do you think people in the military do? Cops are not citizens. You can't hold them to civilian standards. They should be held accountable for negligence, but if a bystander is accidently hit by a round from an officer, it's a tragedy not a crime. They are law enforcement officers. Not "Peacekeepers." Enforcement officers. If you start tying a cops hands all you get is more people getting killed by the scum running around this country. The police depts are not government agencies. They don't enforce government policies, they enforce laws. And in certain circumstances they need a marksman to put a round in someone's head, usually to keep people alive. <BR>As for that show. It was just a blatant attempt to cast a negative view on super accurate rifles. We know the media is super-liberal, and is just giving the uneducated public more ammo for the anti-gun campaign.<P>