Originally Posted by New_2_99s
This is truly AWESOME !!

Outstanding men & women !

Thanks for recruiting & securing our future.

Wish I could help, from north of the border.

Thanks for your encouragement and support! Recruiting the next generation to become a part of our extended outdoor family is a team effort and there are benefits for all no matter which side of the border we are on. Inviting a youth/new hunter to be part of our outdoor experiences strengthens the future for all of us including, most importantly, this next generation of hunters. The future depends on it.

Thanks to the generosity of members who have responded to this post and/or through pm's, here's a look at a growing assortment of knives that will be bringing smiles to youth on hunts next fall! From using Cabela's points to buying new knives to cleaning out the knife drawer to share some that aren't being used, the team supporting this effort continues to grow. It is rewarding and humbling to be working with all of you to help make this happen for these young hunters. I know more great things are in the works...

[Linked Image]

In case you didn't notice their comment above, Outdoor Mentors has now joined this forum as a new member, so I will be reaching out to Rick to make introductions to see what we might be able to do to continue to support their efforts to recruit our next generation and help them get off to a great start. Again, my thanks to all who are joining in this effort, even if it is just with a shout out and best wishes. Your support is appreciated!

Last edited by Proud_Dad; 02/02/21.

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."