Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Do yourselves a favor if you are going to participate in this thread. Learn to use "Ctrl F" on your computer. I know some people will be insulted by my explanation; but, to others, hopefully my post is helpful. Each time you open a new page, if you are seeking to find a post which mentions either an "I need x" or "I have x" wherein "x" is the cartridge you wish to seek, hold down the "control key" and the "f" key at the same time. A search box will then appear at the top of the page. That's where you enter your search term, the cartridge you seek in this thread. It will display the number of times it appears on the page and you will be able to arrow through each option without going through all of the posts that are irrelevant to your search. It will become obvious the first time you do it. Each time you go to another page of the thread, you will have to type "Ctrl F" again; but, it will default to your last search term. By the way, you can do this for any term on most any page that contains text.

Any shortcuts like that iphone 11, iOS 13.2.3 ?

None of which I'm aware slumlord.

Kind of... if you use Chrome as a browser there is a “find in page” option that acts just like the windows command “Ctrl - F”.

It’s really handy

Go Bearcats