Those are actually MacArthur glasses, which are a type of aviator style.

I've been shopping eyeglasses online lately, not specifically safety glasses, but they are sold by the same dealers that do the custom prescription lenses. The progressive lenses are the hardest thing to understand. There should be an 8-hour class for this stuff.

Safety glasses offer both impact resistance and side coverage. To do that without obscuring peripheral vision, they'd have to be wrap with a base 8 curve. That makes it difficult for the lab to fit the normal prescription lens blanks. To get wraps, you probably want proprietary lenses -- like Maui Jim or Oakley. You can get base 8 curve MJ's in polycarbonate or another impact-resistant material like "Maui Pure." Some lens makers have their own brand names for impact-resistant plastics and others use polycarbonate or Trivex, both of which are acceptable for safety-glasses. To get better protection, one-piece lens 'sheild' styles are stronger and spread impacts over a larger area than designs that have two individual lenses.

I don't think it's a good idea to match wrap frames with generic lab lenses, but you can get safety glasses with side shields like the Titmus style you linked or even the flatter 'goggle' style. They limit peripheral vision but depending on the hazard, they can be worth the added safety.

Also consider wearing safety goggles when you need them. I used to wear safety glasses for everything, but I would still get stuff in my eyes working under the 4x4. I switched to some big Uvex goggles and now that's what I wear under the car or when using power tools. I'd wear them also for reloading tasks like priming. For shooting, I usually wear my sunglasses (wrap with impact resistant lens material) or if the light is getting low I switch to polycarbonate safety glasses. None of my stuff is prescription, but the goggles can fit over your prescription glasses and then having full coverage on the eyeglasses will be less important.