Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by SenderoMan
Lol, that's called collecting! Most of the certificates of authenticity were dated in the early 90's that I seen.

Wasn't the allotment one per shooter back then? That's how I remember it. It was still DCM back then.

There was a time period where you could buy up to 12 in one year. Some guys really took advantage of that. As I recall it was just before the Obama years and right after the Clintoon years. The Clintoons were sending everything they could to Cpt. Crunch until Congress intervened. A lot of good rifles were saved and CMP decided it was better they were on the civilian market and not in a government ware house. Now it's one a year but Congress could stop the program at any given time and have the rest destroyed. I think all that is left are some back from the Philippines and what ever they can put together from parts. Now 100 people can have a chance at owning a Garand instead of them being scrap metal.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.