Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I have one in 25 that hits hard right where you place it. JSB heavies is what it is tuned with. Buy once Cry once is the right way to look at it. And use a high quality scope. I have a 3-15X FFp SWFA scope. If you range it right, use a range (dope) card, and read the wind right, you will hit most of your targets. A pigeon on the power line makes an audible poof when you hit it at 125 yards. I use a suppressor from Donny FL. Try it you'll like it. The PCP guns are loud without a suppressor. And usually the balance point for accuracy stays away from 1100 to 1150 FPS because pellets don't like the trans-sonic speed zone. I have a slug barrel but I use this 700MM pellet barrel because I have so many of the JSB Heavies. I'm running around 965 FPS. The gun looks like a pig with the long barrel and large Donny on it. Be Well, RZ.

Just starting to look at a PCP rifle for hunting squirrels and varmint control around my place. Do PCP rifles not damage regular scopes like springers?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA