Originally Posted by Windfall
Since you are a WI. guy, are you shopping at lenztruck.com? They advertise they have 800 used late model trucks and SUV’s on the lot at any one time. You can look them up and buy on line too. I see a lot of nice stuff with Lenz Truck stickers on them around here. I’m not sure where or how they can get that many nice nearly new trucks to sell, but they seem to. If you are in central WI. You can’t be too far from Fond du Lac.

I have tried to buy a truck from them a few years ago.... I had my fiancé all lined up and all I needed to do was to find a truck..

I found a truck on their lot that would work... but at the time GMC/Chev were practicly giving trucks away with the "employee pricing" program. I stoped in at Lenz to talk to a sales man about their truck before I went to a GM dealer. In trying to negotiate with the salesman the conversation went south in pretty short order... the salesman was one of the two Lenz brothers... he was quite insulting... I mean really.... it's simple... They have a truck and I have the money.... let's just agree on a price... and the whole thing almost turned into an all out brawl.

I told my older brother about it... he was laughing so hard about it, he almost wet himself....

Two months or so later he was shopping for a Dodge truck.... and stopped in at Lenz to talk with a salesman about negotiating a price for unit they had on the lot.... He got the same treatment....When they sat down in the office... the salesman was literally insulting him in the sales office.. almost went over the salesman's desk to grab that sob by the neck... He got so f'ing mad he left... He didn't know who the salesman was, he never got to the business card part...

Not to say I wouldn't buy a truck from them now... it would really have to be a good deal... and with their $375.00 dealer fee on each truck... it would be a really good deal. I don't see it happening.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.