Originally Posted by Tyrone
I can't think of any circumstance under which I'd buy 55FMJ bullets as components.

They arent my first choice either, but chidt is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. If I run across bullets at a small shop that hasnt raised prices exponentially, im going to buy them. Not a great deal, by any means, but much better than they are going to be. I drove to Reno yesterday to see what a tucked away shop had and the guy has a lot of stuff, but he too has raised his prices. He said hes sold so much on gunbroker that hes thinking about retiring. 200,000 primers at $200.00/brick. Pallets of 9mm ammo, etc etc. He said one thing he didnt have was a bunch of powder. In his shop he had bullets, but they were over priced. $68.00/box of hornady interlocks. I walked out of there with an unopened box of Swift scirocco II 30cal 165gr for $30.00, an old box of 6.5 140gr sierras for $20.00, and a baggie of 100 hornady 150gr 30 cal interlocks for$15.00. He said that was the old price, but he would honor it since he knew me and knew "I drove from Oregon". From what im seeing though is a lot of shops here are charging way more than shops in Oregon, but its just a matter of time before everyone follows suit.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA