I rarely turn on a tv period. I was watching NASCAR up until I finally had enough of the PC crap early last year and gave it up. Already gave up the NFL a few years before that. I might turn the tv on if there's a tornado in the area and I want to see the radar.. just in case.

Last time I saw "the news" was the week of Ohio deer gun season, the week after Thanksgiving, while down at my parents' house. They watch the local news. That was the first I'd seen it in probably a year. I was stunned by the virtue signal signaling- seeing reporterettes standing alone in the middle of deserted streets wearing a mask mumbling something or another barely intelligible. I even saw some commercials featuring people wearing masks mumbling stuff to us.

I do try to catch, "The News And Why It Matters" on The Blaze hosted by Sara Gonzales as much as possible, but I see it on the computer- either through Facebook or Youtube. The live version doesn't come on until my bedtime, so I try to catch it the next night. It's a conservative review of several big topics of the day with a rotating panel of couple guests. They're talking about the stuff I've already heard about from a couple conservative talk shows that I listen to during the day. Sometimes it's nice to have a visual of the clips I heard during the day, and sometimes not. But Sara is easy on the eyes.

Last edited by bhemry; 02/19/21.