Dennis I am sure you will love yours! They are such easy shooting guns before I had Briley chop mine down put a lot of rounds through it on clays. Just a fun gun to shoot. The few I have seen like yours the Lightning Sweet have outstanding wood (compared to the standard ones) and I am already jealous LOL.

Have a Benelli Ultralight in 12 and consider my A5 Sweet my BUL in 16 ga. First Browning to actually fit me I am more a B. Rizzini, FAIR, Berretta and Benelli type.

pabucktail yes a Toller. Been around the breed more than 30 years my FIL introduced me to them, he was from Pa. and my first Toller was named Cayuga Sheshequin Sniper. I know many of the breeders and they aren't exactly kooks LOL. They are picky. About you. And have every right to be and desire the breed standard to be maintained. No backyard breeders allowed. Waiting list in a normal year is at least a year for a pup. Since COVID it is 2+ years and they aren't even taking names to be on a waiting list.

Only know one breeder from Alaska though and she is a hottie. Had more duck bands on her whistle lanyard than any other person I have ever met. Some from birds shot and some won from hunt tests. Sharp as a tack too.

Current hunter is 6 and I mainly hunt upland phez in SD and grouse in Mn.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Only hunt waterfowl in SD when I get drawn and waiting for the 10 AM shooting time for phez.

Breeder bred my guy last summer to one of her bitches that hunts and genetic line up looked good. Have one of his sons, likely my last puppy at my age. He does keep me moving I know how much work they are but ouch I hurt. From what I have seen so far think he will be better than his father. Lights out balls to the wall retrieving and just a pistol in general. Which are all good signs for a hunter.

Can't wait to get him on live birds.