Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Stuck case. Pulled rim off.

Problem is/was me. The more I thought about the situation the more I realized I stretched case when I was lowering the ram or pulling the stem.

No die issue.

Nothing wrong on Reddings end.

Thanks for sharing the resolution with us. I was wondering about that from looking at your picture. I own dies from just about everybody and have more Reddings than the rest hands down maybe 20-30 sets. Everone in the industry has treated me well but Redding has always gone above and beyond my expectations. One thing I have noticed about brand new Redding dies is even when lubed with the extra good stuff they pull hard for maybe30-50 cases and then on their own go glass smooth on the press handle. I've been using them so long I've come to expect it so I go pretty cautious on a new set.

Seafire I'm not bashing Lee but they leave something to be desired on product support. I know they are extra busy right now just like everyone in this industry but you can't ignore customers and hope they go away.

When you get your 17 Fireball up and running please share your results with us. I've been shooting a Mach 1V for a long time so I know you will enjoy it.