My dad was not a hunter... knew virtually nothing about firearms... he was a life insurance salesman and believed very much that helping a man provide for his family after he died... was his calling from God.

I was 14 or 15 and my father introduced me to one of his insurance clients. An older gentleman that taught me how about firearms and how to hunt. He and his wife had a son but his son was older than I and had already moved away from home. The older gentleman and his wife took a real shine to me... I reckon they liked having a boy around the place. They would invite me in for a sandwich at lunch time. The older man was poorer than us... and had a strange house (compared to mine) with shelving on every wall... floor to ceiling.

Sometimes after I had finished my sandwich and glass of milk the man would show me the trophies on the shelves.

"My son won this one when he was 12 years old at a tournament in Richmond... and this one he won in New York when he was only 15... and this one he won over in England at a place called Wimbledon."

He was proud to show me... his name was Mr. Arthur Ashe Sr.

I knew nothing about his son until later when I asked my dad.

Gum Springs Virginia 1978+/-

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.