Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Many of the police chiefs aren't in favour. Bill Blair doesn't doesn't care, but I thought he was too old to bother running for office again.

There was a long list of "are you out of your tiny minds?" comments from police chiefs posted on Cdn. Gunnutz a while ago, including Adam Palmer, Chief of Police for Vancouver as well as being the head of the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police. I read somewhere that the idiot mayor of Vancouver, when presented with Palmer's opinion, said, "Well there are various opinions about that." Indeed there are: those of professional LEOs who actually have to walk the streets and face the dangers personally, and self-assured politicians observing from comfy offices.

Bill Blair is too old and incompetent to be doing aything except gardening. But I guess he's got his eye on the fat Federal pension he'll be getting. He's a disgrace, and by not standing up for what is morally and "scientifically" right, actually endangering Canadians rather than "keeping them safe" as Junior keeps blathering on about.

Canada: Everything from Eh to Zed.