I got put in charge of a global team effort where I have about about 60 people each from America, Europe and Asia

Without question, the Europeans are the most self entitled lazy bastards I've dealt with in awhile. Throwing attitude at me because I had the nerve to ask them why they were a week late on their deadlines after we notified them 6 weeks, 4 weeks and 2 weeks before it was due. I've been dealing with them all week. They think Americans are too focused on work because we won't sit in a cafe over espresso and talk politics for 2 hours before we start our day.

The American's have their issues but at least they are willing to put in the time to get it done before it becomes critical. and if they are late its because they are busy on other projects.

The Asians are ok, if you spell out what has to be done and when at very basic levels without ambiguity they will deliver, but you can't count on them to fill in the blanks on their own.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings