They don't get any more rigged than the one in the picture.

We had an option of 2K or 4K RPM with the trigger. They had a propensity to jam more often in the 2K mode so it was seldom used.

FWIW, we tended to put minis on the birds that were getting tired and fly with pilot and observer only whereas the more spirited birds got pilot/gunner/observer. The latter is what I flew for most of my first tour. Towards the end we were short crew and started flying with the mini and a gunner in the back. Lateral fire suppression was the key to escape and evasion more often than not. Also contrary to popular perception, our M60 gunners did not generally just spray and pray. They were inclined to shoot at specific enemy targets and fire 3-6 round bursts. Their box of ammo (~1,500 rds) lasted a whole lot longer than the minigun supply. Another thing the minis interfered with was our penchant for dropping satchel charges on bunkers. We could carry a lot more if we didn't have a mini on board. Little birds made big booms sometimes.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain