I had the unfortunate experience of helping a long time friend's wife clean out her late friend's workshop and reloading room. I helped his son gather stuff up for a garage sale. It was mostly tools and assorted junk. His son doesn't reload and gave me two boxes of bullets and primers.
I ended up with 5000 - 155 grain .308 match bullets from Barnes, Hornady and Sierra. His son said he wanted me to take the bullets. I was surprised when he took a couple of orange boxes to my car. That was when his passing hit home. I told his son that I was with your dad when he picked up the Barnes and Sierra bullets last year. He was especially excited to get a deal on the Sierras. They were $220 CDN/500. That was at least $100 per box less than retail. The seller gave him an additional 10% off for buying 2000 bullets.

Unfortunately, he never got to shoot any of them. He was diagnosed with cancer shortly thereafter. We used to shoot together at the base when we were in the service, and for a while after we retired.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]