luckily not all yukoners has been that bad to all our visitors.

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by VernAK
i've crossed the canadian border so many times it's probably in 3 digits.......i have very little problems
with customs as i treat them in a professional manner and respond to their questions candidly and without
smart talk. i've gone to the effort of acquiring their PAL, possession and acquisition license for firearms in
order to save hassle at the border and in the field.

folks in the yukon have invariably been friendly and helpful with advice......guys like yukon 254.

i have experienced more crap at the us border where the regulations seem to change with
the shift change.

Thanks Vern, Muskegman comments are warranted though. The Yukon has treated Americans terribly during this insanity were all living through. People traveling to Alaska have been verbally abused, had their cars vandalized, and treated like [bleep] from some of the local population. Some of these cases have even made the papers. I was living at the Airport Chalet for awhile last summer doing a highway job. That hotel is one of the "designated" places Americans could stay. I seen some of the rude behaviour first hand. Im sure the border agents treated Americans better, but some of the locals need a good horse whipping. Hope to see you this summer! Some big trout have your name on them!