About Kansas...My wife did a one tear internship based in Ellis. Fridays found us traveling everywhere we could go in a full day. Unless you own cattle land or work in the oil industry jobs are hard to come by especially with a year time frame.So I thought I could buy a small house take a year to fix and flip it. Did so...almost bought a 2 bed attached single garage on 4 lots with a barn garage chicken coop wood building out back. The seller was finishing her training as a nurse in Denver. I paid her full asking price. She was to be married after graduation.Her future husband is a garage shop owner. I had a CJ7 '84 at the time that was for sale....The owner needed to pay college debt and help her daughter with her college debt.

No, did not trade the Jeep for the House....but it was briefly talked about.Shortly thereafter Ed and High school friend Dave helped with the plumbing and electrical upgrades. They each kicked in a third so we have been killing big deer and lots of Bob Whites...some years are easy 4 rooster limits sometimes we struggle. We have outlived two pointing dogs. A friend brings his young GWP about every other Fall or so.

Watch 'Yer Topknot!