On a scale of 1 to 100 we all have some degree of innate human compassion.

Obviously these filthy human beings are a zero... lower than animals.

Years ago we used to have a picnic for my son's preschool class... had a old fire truck and would let the kids ride around on the farm... lights, sirens and PA. Kids loved it.

The little boy on my right (I will not share his name or the location and the picture is deliberately small) lost his hands when his stepfather thru him into a bonfire. He was an amazing spirit and my son's best friend... my son is on my left hand. He was the neatest kid you would ever meet despite all of the burns. A few years passed... and his stepfather succeeded... and his mother.

I know that God has a plan in all things but I sure can't understand it sometimes... and why is it so much worse now...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I hate the memories that the above story conjures up. But I hate even more the fact that these stories are so commonplace now. It's just absolutely sickening that poor innocent children can be so willingly abused.

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/01/21. Reason: Autocorrect typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.