Originally Posted by hatari

Originally Posted by RJY66
I see articles online that say that Kemp brought in the dominion machines as governor. I think that might be wrong. To the best of my recollection, the "new machines" showed up for the special election between Kemp and Abrams.......so they were in place before he was governor. Other Georgia members maybe help me out with that? However, he was Secretary of State and the deal could have been made then. Dominion could "help" him in his race against Abrams in exchange for his help as SOS getting the contract. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close. It would not take much fraud in either direction to nudge the results. At the time Abrams swore that election was stolen from her.

All that is speculation. What is fact is the way he threw President Trump under the bus when he should have been backing him to the hilt. I don't think its gonna be forgotten or forgiven. Next governor is either gonna be Stacey Abrams or a Trump guy.

Oh, don't try to use fact or logic on some of these guys. They'd rather believe some of the bullshit that Sidney Powell threw out but never delivered on. That is where the Kemp rumors started,

Ah, a defender of the Establishment. Interesting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.