Yeah I just bought one of the Henry Single shot Turkey models and I love it! The feel of these single shot guns is outstanding so I could not wait to get it to the range for some pattern testing...I was not dissapponted as I have nothing bad to report about this shotgun fit/finish is perfect and the rifle sights work great! I tried several turkey loads including some Winchester Longbeard XR 3.5" #5 the 1050 fps loads with 2 1/8 oz of shot, I wish I knew how to post pictures, I would post a pic of My 55yd target, a gobbler will not have a chance with that load in this gun out to at least 60yds.. I have several turkey shotguns including Benelli M2's, a Franchi Affinity 3.5, Retay Gordion Turkey and a Browning A5 3.5" and none of them will shoot with this Henry...Yes the Henry is pricey (mine was $539 from Whitaker Guns) but the quality is there and IMO worth it....I also have a Henry 12ga single H015 that I love to squirrel hunt with. These single shot shotguns take me back to My early teens when I had many great adventures with My trusty Winchester Single shot 12ga model 37A..I killed a pile of squirrels and turkeys with that old shotgun and as much as I loved that old 37A I think the new Henry's are the highest quality single shot shotguns that have ever been made, I can see another one in My future if Henry will make a turkey model without the camo dip, I would love to have one of these with some nice wood/blue like My H015 👍......Good hunting...Hb